Derrick Frazer is an escort pilot, open water swimming safety expert, and a race director in South Africa.
- Frazer organises the 10.5 km Lighthouse to Big Bay Swim
- Frazer organises the Human Rights Day Swim
- Frazer operates of Big Bay Events and manages the non-profit Teach Township Kids to Swim together with his wife, Debbie.
- Frazer attempted a Robben Island crossing together with Theodore Yach in 2013
- Frazer organises the Langebaan Swim Camp as a preparation for Robben Island crossings
- Frazer participated in the Great Shark Swim, a planned 100 km charity swim organised by Madswimmer in the Agulhas Current along the KwaZulu Natal Coast in South Africa. The team stopped after 28.24 km and 9 hours 3 minutes due to stings by blue bottles on 2 December 2017.
- Frazer escorted the first False Bay Relay, a 34 km relay swim across False Bay in South Africa from Pringle Bay to Buffels Bay near Cape Point with Ram Barkai, Samantha Whelpton, Jean Craven, Kieron Palframan, Clint Le Suir and Patrick Wilke with Tony Lindeque.
- Lynne Cox Presenting Cold Water Capers In South Africa
- Ryan Stramrood, Ned Denison Talk About Swimming False Bay With Great White Sharks On WOWSA Live
- How True: False Bay Is Tough
- How High Is Your Navigational IQ In The Open Water?
- 2016 Langebaan Swim Camp In South Africa
- Theodore Yach Does 69 And Plans More In Robben Island
- 3 Amigos Have A Real Adventure In The Open Water
- Big Bay Around The Rocks Swim
- Big Waves Block Big Bay Bash
- Splendid Seventieth Swim For Splash
- Llandudno Beach To Robben Island By Yach And Goodman
- Reconciliation Day Swim
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Theodore Yach Closing In On 100
- Prabhat Raju Koli Tours South Africa
- Open Water Swimming
- Uncertainty In The Unknown
- Ibiza Swim And Bazaruto Swim By Madswimmer
- Great Shark Swim Stopped By Blue Bottles
- 2017 Barker Rock Swim
- Freestyling False Bay, South African Swimming Sextet