Dennis Eder is a German winter swimmer who qualified for the SuperFinal 50m and 100m freestyle, placing seventh and sixth respectively, at the 2017 Ice Swimming Aqua Sphere World Championships in Burghausen, Germany in 3.4°C (38°F) water conditions in the snow.
- Ice Swimming Aqua Sphere World Championships
- Camaraderie, Competition Makes Ice Swimming Great
- Ice Swimming Aqua Sphere World Championships Venue
- Realizing The Vision Of Ice Swimming In Burghausen
- Explosive Growth Of Ice Swimming, 120 To Delve Deeply
- Julia Wittig Wins World Ice Swimming Championships
- Petar Stoychev Wins World Ice Swimming Championships
- The Look Of Ice Swimmers In Burghausen
- Getting Ready for 2-3°C Water
- What Is Ice Swimming?
- Tapering For An Ice Swimming
- Protecting The Feet In Ice Swimming
- Training For Competitive Ice Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- International Ice Swimming Association