Deborah Durbin is a chemist and open water swimmer from Kingston, Ontario, Canada. She is a 27-year-old lecturer and a member of the WeSwimBecauseWeCan Facebook group from Kingston, Ontario.
Open Water Swimming Career
- she serves as the race director of the King Wolf Swim (KWS), a 5.5 km open water swim across the St. Lawrence River from Kingston to Wolfe Island, Ontario in Canada on 4 July 2015. Participants swim the river, enjoy lunch on the island and then take the ferry back to the start on Kingston in one of Canada's Top Open Water Swims.
- she is one of the race directors of the Vampire Swims.
- she completed the Kielder Water Swim 10 km swim
- she completed the 8-mile Swim For The Cure river swim
- she participated in the 2swim4life 24-hour 24-mile 2-man pool relay