Debbie Taylor is an open water swimmer from the U.K.
Open Water Swimming
- competed in the 450m winter swimming race at the 2015 Big Chill Swim at the Low Wood Bay Marina, Windermere, England in 5.4ºC water
- participant in the 40-mile Three Lakes Challenge (or Loch, Lake, Llyn) with Sam Plum, Jason Betley, Helen Gibbs, and Helen Liddle
- completed the 21-mile (33.7 km) BLDSA 2 Way Windermere Championship in 14 hours 46 minutes on 1-2 August 2015.
- 800 Heat Up Big Chill Swim In Windermere
- ChillSwim website
- Five Swim Three Lakes Challenge In Loch, Lake, Llyn
- The Three Lakes Challenge
- Five To Loch, Lake, Llyn
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- National Three Peaks Challenge
- The Age Of Exploration In Open Water Continues
- Open Water Swimming
- 2WW Swimmers In History