David Boudreau is a 55-year-old American pool and open water swimmer from Swim Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- He completed the 1999 Manhattan Island Marathon Swim in 7 hours 15 minutes 13 seconds as a 40-year-old.
- He helped observe Pablo Fernández Álvarez as he swam 100 km in the Atlantic Ocean in the Gulf Stream off the eastern coast of Florida on 19 July 2021 in 11 hours 7 minutes and 7 seconds, swam 200 km in 21 hours 21 minutes and 20 seconds, swam 225 km in 23 hours 54 minutes and 19 seconds, and swam 250 km in 26 hours, 36 minutes and 18 seconds on 19-20 July 2021.
Pablo Fernández Álvarez in the Gulf Stream
- The Team Behind Pablo Fernández Álvarez's 250K Ocean Swim
- Pablo Fernández Álvarez Swims History's Longest, Fastest Ocean Swim
- Pablo Fernández Álvarez Aborts World Record Attempt After Swimming 27 km In The First 3 Hours
- Open Water Swimming
- U.S. Masters Swimming bio
- By George, The Alcatraz Sharkfest
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Marathon Swimming
- When Open Water Icons Meet In New York