(Redirected from Dario Fernando Ciaramella)
Open Water Swimming Career
- He competed in the 2013 FINA Open Water Swimming Grand Prix professional circuit.
- He is a lifeguard, diver, and open water swimmer
- He competed on the 2012 and 2014 and 2016 FINA Open Water Swimming Grand Prix pro circuits
- He completed a double-crossing of the Lago Nahuel Huapi
- He completed the 21 km Villa Urquiza - Parana marathon swim
- He competed in the 59th annual Traversée internationale du lac St-Jean in Roberval, Québec, Canada on 25 July 2013
- He finished 22nd overall on the 2017 FINA Open Water Swimming Grand Prix professional marathon swimming circuit.
- He participated in the Selectivo qualification race for the 2017 Maratón Acuática Internacional Santa Fe - Coronda in Argentina.
- He attempted a 42.2 km crossing of the Río de la Plata between Argentina and Uruguay on 23 December 2018.
- Pros on the Podium – Men
- Pros on the Podium – Women
- Jornadas de Formación en Aguas Abiertas with Damián Blaum
- Erika Yenssen, Fausto Emanuel Brondo Win 2017 Selectivo
- Fernando Ciaramella marathon swim
- Maraton Internacional Hernandarias - Parana results
- Clean Half Scores A 10
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Marathon Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- I Got Stung
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame
- Live Broadcast Live Webcast of the Traversée Internationale Du Lac St-Jean
- FINA website
- After 101 km, Stefanovski And Stochino Tie
- Evgenij Pop Acev Turns Tables On Damián Blaum
- Evgenij Pop Acev, Guillermo Bertola Win FINA Grand Prix
- Guillermo Bértola, Cecilia Biagioli Join The Selectivo
- Lucas Rivet And Fernando Ciaramella From Coast To Coast