Danielle Spurling is a swimmer, coach, and podcast host of Torpedo Swimtalk from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- Jan Jeffrey, a 7-time FINA masters swimming world record holder, a breaststroke specialist and a 9-time age group winner at the 1.2 km Lorne Pier to Pub Swim.
- Rod Watkins who achieved the Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming (English Channel, Catalina Channel, Manhattan 20 Bridges Swim).
- Tim Boness, a FINA masters swimming Top Ten alumnus and a 9-time winner of the 1.2 km Lorne Pier to Pub Swim in Victoria, Australia.
- Kirsten Cameron, a 12-time FINA masters swimming world record holder and New Zealand open water swimming champion.
- Linley Frame, 1991 100m breaststroke FINA world champion.
- Suzanne Heim-Bowen, an Honor Open Water Swimmer of the International Masters Swimming Hall of Fame.
- Torpedo Swimtalk With Suzanne Heim-Bowen
- Torpedo Swimtalk With Danielle Spurling
- Torpedo Swimtalk with Jan Jeffrey
- Torpedo Swimtalk with Rod Watkins
- Torpedo Swimtalk with Tim Boness
- Torpedo Swimtalk with Kirsten Cameron
- Torpedo Swimtalk with Linley Frame
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association