Daniel Start is the author of Wild Swimming and Wild Swimming Coast and Wild Guide Wales and publisher of Wild Swimming Spain, books that have helped popularize wild swimming in natural or man-made open bodies of water such as rivers, lakes, waterfalls, oceans, seas, reservoirs and dams. Start writes about plunging in secret or hidden places, sometimes in wilderness areas, and aquatic adventure such as jumping or diving from a height, using swings and slides, or riding the current of a river.
- Wild Swimming
- Wild Swimming Original
- Wild Swimming Map of the United Kingdom
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Olympic 10K Marathon Swim round-up
- Marathon Swimming
- Olympic 10K Marathon Swim
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- I Got Stung
- World Marathon Swimming Association
- Get Half Off Of Wild Swimming
- Wild Swimming Italy By Michele Tameni
- Are You Wild And Interested In Swimming?
- Wild Swimming Publishing