Daniel Shub is a 70-year-old American open water swimmer from Baltimore, Maryland.
Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- He participated in the World 10-mile Swimming Championships held in Lake Memphremagog, Vermont on 6 July 2013.
- He will participate in the 2018 In Search of Memphre, a 25-mile cross-border swim.
- On 29 July 2017, at 68 years old, he was the oldest person to complete the 25 km Border Buster cross-border swim in 9 hours 58 minutes 59 seconds, escorted by kayaker Pam Ladds.
- Kingdom Swim
- Rob Madell Proves It Is Never Too Late
- WOWSA Battle: Brian Phillips vs. Eric Nilsson
- Emma Otto-Moudry Can WOW The Crowd
- Pure As White In Lake Memphremagog
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame
- I Got Stung
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- The Search Continues And Grows