Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- On 22 March 2013, he completed a 23 km crossing of the Cook Strait from South Island to North Island in 6 hours 15 minutes at the age of 37.
- In April 2013, he completed the 10 km Auckland Marathon Swim in New Zealand in 2 hours 44 minutes 20 seconds.
- On 15 April 2017, he completed the 10 km Auckland Marathon Swim in New Zealand in 2 hours 20 minutes 46 seconds at the age of 41.
- On 9 July 2017, he completed a crossing of the English Channel from England to France in 11 hours 15 minutes at the age of 41.
- On 17 September 2017, he completed a 41 km circumnavigation swim around Rarotonga Island in the Cook Islands in 11 hours 2 minutes at the age of 41 (Around Rangitoto).
- On 6 August 2017, he won the 14 km Thames Marathon in the UK in 2 hours 54 minutes 28 seconds at the age of 41.
- He was nominated for the Solo Swim of the Year by the Marathon Swimmers Federation in 2017.
- 2017 Marathon Swimmers Federation Award Nominees
- New Zealand Ultra Marathon Swim Awards
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- 2018 NZ Ultra Swim Awards
- NZ Ultra Swim Awards
- 2018 New Zealand Ultra-Marathon Swim Awards Night
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Marathon Swimmers Federation bio