There are two known Dan Sullivan's in the American open water swimming community:
1. Dan Sullivan (Missouri) is an American pool and open water swimmer and escort kayaker from St. Louis, Missouri who has kayaked for channel swimmers and done the Maui Channel Swim among many other open water swims. He swims for St. Louis Area Masters.
2. Dan Sullivan (Washington) is an American guide and escort boat pilot from River West Sport Fishing of West Richland, Washington. He escorted Ned Hastings on the 53.9 km Hanford Reach National Monument Swim, a downstream swim of the Columbia River from the Vernita Bridge to Ringold, Washington on 31 August 2020 in 7 hours 9 minutes.
Hanford Reach National Monument Swim Video
- Playing It Safe In The Maui Channel And Elsewhere
- U.S. Masters Swimming bio
- Baltic of Kaniksu Expanding His Open Water Horizons
- Ned Hastings Podcast with SEAL Grinder PT
- Ned Hastings Starts With H2O Bro, Ends Up Crossing Priest Lake
- Open Water Swimming
- Man swims 23-mile length of Idaho’s Priest Lake
- World Open Water Swimming Association