Open Water Swimming Career
- she is the 3-time winner at the 2015 United States Winter Swimming Championships in Lake Memphremagog, Vermont]].
- she won the 25m freestyle, 50m freestyle and 100m freestyle events at the inaugural United States Winter Swimming Championships in Lake Memphremagog, Vermont in 2015.
- she competed in the 2016 United States Winter Swimming Association National Championships in the 200m freestyle on 30 January in New York City in 1.2°C (34.3°F) water of the La Marina venue in the Hudson River.
- she competed in the 2017 Memphremagog Winter Swim Festival.
- On 5 August 2017, she competed in the 8-mile Boston Light Swim in Massachusetts.
- she will participate in the Memphremagog Winter Swim Festival in Lake Memphremagog, Vermont on 23-25 February 2018.
- she won the 200m freestyle, 2nd in the 25m butterfly, 2nd in the 50m freestyle, and 5th in the 25m freestyle at the United States Winter Swimming National Championships on 11 February 2018 at the New York City Aquarium Education Hall in Coney Island, Brooklyn, New York.
- Freestyling Out Of The Wood Into The Ice
- Paula Yankauskas And Hardened Winter Swimmers Go 4 For 4
- Cold Actually Feels Good
- International Winter Swimming Association Facebook page
- The Why's Of Swimming In Really Cold Water
- Daina Bouquin Wins Four At Winter Swimming Champs
- Wood Martha Swim Fast At Winter Swimming Champs?
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- International Winter Swimming Association Winter Swimming World Cup
- Open Water Swimming
- United States Winter Swimming Association
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Watery Winter Wonderland In The Northeast Kingdom