noun - Current is a portion of a large body of water moving in a certain direction. It is a steady movement of water; the flow of a body of water, regardless of cause. It is a horizontal movement of water in a channel or bay.
The currents were flowing against the swimmers.
Currents in the Perpetual Oceans
- Boat Assisted Swims Around Manhattan Island
- Open Water Swimming
- The Art And Magic Of The Open Water
- What Does The Tsugaru Channel Look Like?
- Don't Push It, Save It For Another Day
- The Certainty Of Uncertainty Principle In The Open Water
- 2013 World Open Water Swimming Performance of the Year Nominees
- Everything That Could Go So Wrong Went So Right
- 5 Dangerous Things To Let Your Children Do In Water
- Great Plans For The Great Lake Swim
- Are You Ready For The Open Water?
- END-WET Begins And Ends Today
- I Am An Open Water Swimmer
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Orcas And Whirlpools Into The Maelstrom