Oysterhaven (Irish: Cuan Oisre) is a sea-inlet on the coast of County Cork, Ireland, immediately to the east of Kinsale harbour, that is in County Cork. The townlands bordering the northern and eastern sides of the inlet is also known as Oysterhaven. Oysterhaven is now home to a watersports and outdoor education" centre.
Open Water Swimming
- Lisa Cummins of Ireland was the first person to swim from Oysterhaven to Sandycove.
- Ned Denison of Ireland completed seven different 3 km and 5.5 km circumnavigation swims around both Great Sovereigns between 2009 and 2018.
- Martin Cullen, Father Of Cork Marathon Swimming
- Lisa Cummins, Irish Luminary In The Open Water
- Eilís Burns, Irish Luminary In The Open Water
- Deirdre Ward, Irish Luminary In The Open Water
- Kieran Fitzgerald, Godfather Of Irish Channel Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Irish Long Distance Swimming Association Official Website
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming