(Redirected from Cryptozoological creature)
- The cryptozoological Loch Ness Monster, also known affectionately as Nessie, is a mythical creature supposedly living in Loch Ness, a large, deep, freshwater 37-kilometer (23-mile) loch in the Scottish Highlands.
- Tahoe Tessie is a cryptozoological creature which supposedly resides in Lake Tahoe, an alpine lake located in Nevada and California in the United States.
- Memphré is a reptile-like lake monster that is said to live in the murky Lake Memphremagog that borders Québec in Canada and the state of Vermont in the United States of America.
- Slimebo is a large slug-like creature 12-20 feet long that usually appears at dusk or dark in Lake Cane, Orlando, Florida.
- Afanc is a lake monster in Wales that resembles either a crocodile, beaver or dwarf-like creature, and is sometimes said to be a demon.
- Amabie (アマビエ) is a legendary Japanese mermaid who comes from the sea and prophesies either an abundant harvest or an epidemic.
- Makara is a creature in Hindu mythology that is depicted as half terrestrial animal and in hind part as aquatic animal, in the tail part, as a fish tail or also as seal.
- Taniwha is a supernatural creature in Māori tradition that take the shape of giant lizards, reptile-like sea creatures, sharks, whales, octopuses, or monsters that lived in the ocean, rivers, lakes, caves, or the Cook Strait.
- Lake Cane Monster is a possibly mythical creature reportedly living in Lake Cane in Orlando, Florida.
- Glennie is a descendent of a creature that Native Americans of the New Hampshire region referred to as Gtaskog.
- Day 6 In The Books. 40 States, 40 Marathon Swims To Go
- The New Stillwater 8
- Māori Mythology, Taniwha Of The Deep
- The Legend Of Memphre©
- The Triple Crown Of Lake Monster Swims
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- In Search Of Nessie Succeeds Without Sightings
- Open Water Swimming
- Gene Gets Up And Goes
- The Search For Glennie In Glen Lake
- Cross-border Cruising For Cryptozoological Creatures