Cruce Canal Ibiza-Mallorca
Cruce Canal Ibiza-Mallorca is an 84.3 km (52.3-mile) solo marathon swimming crossing from the Balearic islands of Ibiza to Mallorca.
Margarita Llorens Bagur
- Margarita Llorens Bagur has attempted this swim from d´en Jonc on Cala Sant Vicent to Mola de Mallorca a total of 3 times in 2013, 2014 and 2015.
- She did not reach halfway in 2013, but she called the swim after 20 hours 30 minutes and 74 km because of jellyfish.
- She swam 74 km of the 74.3 km distance, but was pulled after 20 hours 30 minutes on 24 July 2014.
- She completed the 84.3 km swim in July 2015 in 28 hours 13 minutes.
- Margarita Llorens Bagur Crosses The Menorca Channel
- Bigger The Better, Dreams Of Cruce Canal Ibiza-Mallorca
- Margarita Llorens To Attempt 83 km Swim In Menorca
- Marathon Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- Margarita Tita Llorens Goes 2 For 2 In Ibiza-Mallorca
- Unimos las Islas - Unim les Illes - Join the Islands
- Tita Llorens Makes Unprecedented Swim, Husband Proud
- Margarita Llorens Bagur Wins 2017 World Open Water Swimming Performance of the Year
- WOWSA ... Tita Is Off Again