Croatian Dalmatian Coast
Croatian Dalmatian Coast is the coastal area of Dalmatia is one of the four historical regions of Croatia, alongside Croatia proper, Slavonia, and Istria. Dalmatia is a narrow belt of the east shore of the Adriatic Sea, stretching from island of Rab in the north to the Bay of Kotor in the south.
Open Water Swimming
- SwimTrek offers a one-week swimming holiday tour that takes place between May and September 2012. It is a 7-day island-hopping tour that is based on the Island of Prvic that lies in the geographic centre of the Dalmatian coast in Croatia. There are 40 islands of the Šibenik archipelago are strung out like emeralds in the Kornati National Park, set in the sapphire of the Adriatic Sea. It cost US$1,100.
- Strel Swimming Holidays offers swimming events along the Dalmatian Coast.
The fully guided tour includes full safety escort for the entire 7-day tour, swim guiding, technique analysis, baggage handling; accommodation; breakfast and lunch. It is does not include travel to and from the start of the tour and evening meals.
Video of Area
Strel Swimming Holidays
- What Are The World's Best Open Water Swimming Towns
- SwimTrek official website
- Croatian Dalmatian Coast tour package information
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Crawling, Competition And Crowds In Croatia
- Add Croatia to Your Open Water Bucket List
- Dina Levačič, Try Try Again