Craig Dinkel is an American mountain climber, former collegiate and Olympic trials qualifying competitive swimmer as a sprint freestyler and butterflyer, and a supplement designer at BioTropic Labs.
- twice qualified for Olympic Trials
- earned 23 All-Americans
- set 4 NCAA records
- won 3 NCAA Team Titles
- competed in several International competitions
- won 3 gold medals at Jr. Olympics
- was the fastest inductee into my collegiate Hall of Fame
- one record held for 20 years, the same record that qualified him as the 2nd fastest sprint freestyler in the world at one time.