Colin Bushweller is a 25-year-old American ice swimmer from Arlington, Virginia.
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- On 12 January 2023, he finished 10th in the 500m freestyle at the IISA 5th World Championship in Samoëns, France at the age of 25.
- He will represent the USA at the IISA 5th World Championship in Samoëns, France between 11-15 January 2023.
- He finished 3rd in the Ice Kilometer at the 6th Ice Swimming Aqua Sphere German Open & IISA® World Cup Veitsbronn 2020 on 4 January 2020 in 13:24:30.
- He served as the support crew for Chun Kong Mak's butterfly Ice Mile on 16 February 2020.
- He won the 1000m freestyle event in International IC Altenwörth in Altenwörth, Austria on 15 February 2020 in 12:43:20.
- International Ice Swimming Association bio
- Team America Gearing Up For The IISA 5th World Championship
- Christof Wandratsch Goes 2 For 2 On The 2020 IISA World Cup Series
- Christof Wandratsch Is 2020 IISA World Cup Series Champion
- Colin Bushweller, Monika Schmidova Win Ice Kilometer In Altenwörth
- Chun Kong Mak, One Very Hardened Butterflyer
- International Ice Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association