The Circuito Summit is a seven-event open water swimming amateur and professional circuit held in Brazil, organized by Edgard França of Correr e Nadar Eventos Esportivos held between September and December.
- Volta do Capivari in Represa de Capivari, Campina Grande do Sul held on 3 September 2017.
- Maratona Aquática Kanaha Quebra Gelo held on 24 September 2017.
- Long Distance Vossoroca on 28 October 2017.
- Desafio da Cachoeira on 29 October 2017.
- Long Distance Alagados on 25 November 2017.
- Volta de Alagados on 26 November 2017.
- Volta da Laje Oceânica on 17 December 2017 (600m, 1.5 km, 3 km)
600m-800m, 1.5 km, 2.5 km, 5 km and 10 km