Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- He finished third in the 2016 U.S. Masters Swimming National Open Water Swimming Championships in Lake Memphremagog, Vermont.
- On 23 September 2017, he completed the 30 km Three Rivers Marathon Swim in the Ohio, Allegheny, and Monongahela Rivers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in 8 hours 4 minutes 5 seconds, finishing 3rd overall.
- He finished 2nd in the 100m freestyle and in the 200m freestyle at the 2019 Memphremagog Winter Swimming Festival in Lake Memphremagog, Vermont.
- He escorted Stephen Rouch in a 50-mile (80.46 km) two-way crossing of Lake Memphremagog between Newport, Vermont, USA and Magog, Québec, Canada in 25 hours 12 minutes on 22-23 August 2019.
- He finished 2nd in the 200m freestyle at the 2020 Memphremagog Winter Swim Festival in Vermont, USA on 29 February 2020 at the age of 43.
- He finished 2nd in the 200m freestyle at the 2022 Memphremagog Winter Swim Festival in Lake Memphremagog, Vermont at the age of 45 on 25 February 2022.
- He finished 2nd in the 100m freestyle at the 2022 Memphremagog Winter Swim Festival in Lake Memphremagog, Vermont at the age of 45 on 25 February 2022.
Marathon Swim Stories
- The 10-Mile Race at Kingdom Swim
- Swimming Leads To Walking
- Shannon House Keegan Talks Marathon Swimming Stories
- Stephen Sets Swimming Standard
- Thrice As Nice On The Three Rivers Marathon Swim
- Three Rivers Marathon Swim Fills Up
- Oldies Are Goodies At The Kingdom Swim
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- I Got Stung
- World Marathon Swimming Association
- 2019 Memphremagog Winter Swim Festival Results