Chris Eisibill is an American lifeguard with the Beach Haven Beach Patrol in New Jersey. He has been an ocean lifeguard for over 25 years on Long Beach Island and oversees the Beach Haven Junior Guard program which he launched 11 years ago. He also serves as the coach and trainer for the entire patrol.
He has also worked as a professional ocean lifeguard in both the Sydney and Gold Coast areas of Australia. As a surf lifesaving athlete, he has competed at the USLA nationals for years specializing in the board, surfski, Iron Man, board rescue and Taplin events.
He is one of the headliners in the Red Bull Surf + Rescue Immersion Experience on 19 July 2016 on the Boardwalk in Atlantic City, New Jersey at the Red Bull Surf + Rescue Venue together with Bruckner Chase, Anne Skimmons, Phill Lloyd, and Nate Humberson.
- The Red Bull Surf + Rescue Immersion Experience In AC
- Red Bull Surf and Rescue
- Surf and Rescue competition details
- Red Bull Surf and Rescue - Lifeguarding Like No Other
- Red Bull Surf & Rescue 2015 Highlights
- Sea Girts Takes Top Honors At Red Bull Surf And Rescue
- Jersey Shore - A Reality Show By Red Bull Surf & Rescue
- Neptune Rises And Steps Up With Red Bull
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Olympic 10K Marathon Swim round-up
- Marathon Swimming
- Olympic 10K Marathon Swim
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- I Got Stung
- Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming