Christopher Blakeslee, whose nickname is El Sharko, is the one the oldest successful swimmers of the English Channel and is a cold-water swimmer from San Francisco, California, United States of America. He is a member of the Half Century Club for his England to France crossing at the age of 54 in 14 hours 44 minutes in 2004. He is the CEO of Blakeslee Land Services and formerly the CEO of Blakeslee & Crain Vineyard Advisors and Brokers.
Open Water Swimming Administration
- Tomales Bay 10K & 20K Swim
- The Oldest Men and Women in the Sea
- Oldies But Goodies In The Open Water
- Linkedin bio
- South End Rowing Club
- Nicknames In The Open Water Swimming World
- The Euphoria Of Cold Water Swimming
- To Bubble Or Not To Bubble - That Is The Question
- Eliminating The Fear Of Sharks In The Open Water
- What Are Swimmers Known As?
- A Marathon Swimmers Forum At The Sports Basement
- Making The Connection
- A Marathon Swimmers Discussion In San Francisco
- Swimming In The Breeding Grounds of Great White Sharks
- Chris Blakeslee, Suzie Dods On Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Olympic 10K Marathon Swim round-up
- Marathon Swimming
- Olympic 10K Marathon Swim
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- I Got Stung
- World Marathon Swimming Association
- What Is Your Perfect Swim?
- What Is Your Least Favorite Open Water Swim?