noun - A chemical light or night light is a form of illumination that is used by open water swimmers, channel swimmers, or marathon swimmers at night or during low-visibility situations for navigational and safety purposes.
The coach recommended using the green-colored glow sticks during his channel attempt.
- What's A Blinkie?
- Alone Amid The Risks Of The Open Water
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Olympic 10K Marathon Swim
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- I Got Stung
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation
- Luci Can Help Across The Tsugaru Channel
- 50 Things Open Water Swimmer Should Not Do
- 100 Things Every Open Water Swimmer Should Know
- The Swimming Evolution From Briefs To Jammers
- Pure And Simple, A Silver Lining For Alexander Popov