Chelsea Nauta is a 29-year-old pool and open water swimmer from Brandon, Florida. She regularly placed at the NCAA Women's Swimming and Diving Championships, represented the USA at the World University Games and Pan American Games, and won the 2013 24-mile Tampa Bay Marathon Swim in 10 hours 7 minutes overall.
- Placed sixth in the 1,650 freestyle, 10th in the 500 freestyle and 14th in the 200 freestyle at the NCAAs
- Finished sixth in the 200 and the 500 freestyle and ninth in the 200 butterfly as Georgia won the SEC Championship. Also at the SECs, helped the victorious 800 freestyle relay set the American record
- Chosen as a recipient of an NCAA Postgraduate Scholarship
- Named Georgia's recipient of the SEC Boyd McWhorter Postgraduate Scholarship
- Named to the 2011 Spring Athletic Director's Honor Roll
- Named to the 2010-11 Winter SEC Academic Honor Roll
- Named 2011 First-Team All-SEC
- Inducted into the inaugural UGA Student-Athlete Leadership Academy based on academic and athletic success, leadership, campus and community service involvement, and recommendations of head coaches and academic counselors
- Named to the United States' team for the 2011 World University Games
- Chosen as the recipient of the 2010-2011 Jack Bauerle Women's Swimming and Diving Scholarship
- On 15 September 2018, she won the 8-mile Swim for Alligator Lighthouse in Florida Keys at the age of 29 in 3 hours 4 minutes 21 seconds at the age of 29.
- On 5 September 2022, she finished 6th in the 3.86 km Waikiki Roughwater Swim on Oahu, Hawaii.
- Chelea Nauta Is A Bulldog At The Tampa Bay Marathon Swim
- USA Swimming on Chelsea Nauta
- University of Georgia bio
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Tampa Bay Marathon Swim
- 2016 Tampa Bay Marathon Swim Race Date Announced
- Yoelvis Pedraza, Chelsea Nauta Swim for Alligator Lighthouse