Li-Shan Chantal Liew
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- On 27 June 2022, she finished 42nd in the 5 km open water swim at the 2022 FINA World Championships in Lake Lupa, Hungary at the age of 23.
- She competed in the FINA Olympic Marathon Swim Qualifier for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics in Setúbal Bay, Portugal on 19 June 2021 and qualified for the Olympic 10K Marathon Swim at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics at the age of 22.
- On 1 October 2017, she finished first in the women's division in the 4 km Liberty Wave Open Water Swim in East Coast Park in Singapore.
- She finished 3rd in the 2017 SEA Games 10 km marathon swim held in Malaysia in August.
- On 22 July 2018, she finished first in the women's division in the 5 km Liberty Wave Open Water Swim in East Coast Park in Singapore.
- She finished 29th in the 10 km in 2:12:19.50 at the age of 22 at the FINA Olympic Marathon Swim Qualifier in Setubal Bay, Portugal on 19 June 2021.
- She finished 41st in the 10 km in 2:03:31.30 at the age of 21 at the FINA/CNSG Marathon Swim World Series in Qatar on 15 February 2020.
- She finished 12th in the 10 km in 2:15:49.08 at the age of 21 at the FINA/CNSG Marathon Swim World Series in China on 29 September 2019.
- She finished 9th in the 10 km in 2:16:00.10 at the age of 21 at the FINA/CNSG Marathon Swim World Series in Taiwan on 7 September 2019.
- On 4 August 2021, she finished 23rd in the Olympic 10K Marathon Swim at the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games in Odaiba Marine Park.
2020 Tokyo Olympic Games Results
1. Ana Marcela Cunha (Brazil, 29) 1:59:30.90
2. Sharon van Rouwendaal (Netherlands, 27) 1:59:31.70
3. Kareena Lee (Australia, 27) 1:59:32.50
4. Anna Olasz (Hungary, 27) 1:59:34.80
5. Leonie Beck (Germany, 24) 1:59:35.10
6. Haley Anderson (USA, 29) 1:59:36.90
7. Ashley Twichell (USA, 32) 1:59:37.90
8. Xin Xin (China, 24) 2:00:10.10
9. Lara Grangeon de Villele (France, 29) 2:00:57.0
10. Finnia Wunram (Germany, 25) 2:01:01.90
11. Samantha Arévalo (Ecuador, 26) 2:01:30.60
12. Cecilia Biagioli (Argentina, 36) 2:01:31.70
13. Yumi Kida (Japan, 36) 2:01:40.90
14. Rachele Bruni (Italy, 30) 2:02:10.20
15. Anastasiia Kirpichnikova (Russian Olympic Committee, 21) 2:03:17.50
16. Paula Ruiz Bravo (Spain, 22) 2:03:17.60
17. Angelica Andre (Portugal, 26) 2:04:40.70
18. Kate Farley Sanderson (Canada, 21) 2:04:59.10
19. Alice Dearing (Great Britain, 24) 2:05:03.20
20. Paola Perez (Venezuela, 30) 2:05:45.00
21. Michelle Weber (South Africa, 24) 2:06:56.50
22. Krystyna Panchishko (Ukraine, 23) 2:07:35.10
23. Li-Shan Chantal Liew (Singapore, 22) 2:08:17.90
24. Spela Perse (Slovenia, 25) 2:08:33.00
25. Souad Nefissa Cherouati (Algeria, 32) 2:17:21.60
2020 Tokyo Olympic Games Marathon Swim Coverage
- Ana Marcela Cunha Realizes Golden Olympic Dream
- Women’s Olympic 10K Marathon Swim Finalists For Tokyo
- Canada’s Kate Sanderson Is Heading To The Tokyo Olympic Games
- Spain's Paula Ruiz Bravo Is Heading To The Tokyo Olympic Games
- Hungary's Anna Olasz Is Heading To The Tokyo Olympic Games
- Olympic Dreams To Be Made In Setúbal Bay – The Men
- Olympic Dreams To Be Made In Setúbal Bay – The Women
- A Different Kind Of Olympics
- Heat Survey for the Tokyo Olympic Marathon Swimmers
- Tokyo 2020: Olympic Marathon Swim Predictions – Li-Shan Chantal Liew (Singapore)
- Inaugural Liberty Wave open-water event to launch in September
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Benedict and Chantal conquer the Open Waters
- Liberty Wave
- Singaporeans To Challenge Themselves To The Limit
- Liberty Wave Graces The Shores Of Singapore
- Stephan Widmer Appointed New National Head Coach
- Stephen Widmer Invigorates Singapore Swimming
- Benedict Boon, Chantal Liew Win Liberty Wave 4 km
- Li-Shan Chantal Liew FINA bio