The Champions Cup is a 4-stage open water swimming competition in Russia organized by Larisa Ilchenko, Eugene Bezruchenko and Vladimir Dyatchin.
The Champions Cup consists of 4 stages. The Moscow race is held in the Krylatskoye rowing canal. The Lipetsk stage is held in the central promenade of the city in the river Voronezh.
Each stage is 1 nautical mile or 1,852 meters.
2016 Champions Cup Series
- Locations: Moscow – Lipetsk – Sochi – Kazan – Samara
- Categories: Elite, Age Groups, Wetsuit and Team.
- Entry fee: 1500 RUB (US$25)
- For international swimmers, there is visa support and special prices for accommodations
Dates and Locations
- 29 May 2016 — Moscow Champions Cup
- 12 June 2016 — Lipetsk Champions Cup
- 19 June 2016 — Samara Champions Cup
- 26 June 2016 — Sochi Champions Cup
Champions Cup Videos