Chateau du Taureau
(Redirected from Château du Taureau)
Château du Taureau (Bull Castle) is located in the town of Plouezoc'h at the entrance to the Bay of Morlaix in Finistere.
Open Water Swimming
- Château du Taureau is site of one of the Triple Break swims (Triple Crown of Prison Island Swims), where swimmers challenge themselves to escape by swimming at least 3 of the world's most well-known prison island swims including Le Château d’If, Fort Boyard, Devil's Island, Île de Gorée, Robben Island, Alcatraz Island, Spike Island, Rottnest Island, and Sainte-Marguerite.
- Jacques Tuset completed a prison island swim from Château du Taureau.
- Triple Break - Global List Of Prison Island Swims
- Triple Break Grows To Worldwide Prison Island Swims
- Jacques Tuset Makes An Escape In The Ice
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Jacques Tuset Honored By The Hall Of Fame
- Jacques Tuset, The World's Greatest Escape Artist
- World's Greatest Escape Artist Swims From Angel Island