Paolo Eros Cerizzi, whose nickname is Dolphinman, is an adventure swimmer from Italy. He swam 2.5 km across the Italian Lake Maggiore swimming butterfly stroke on 25 July 2010 in a full wetsuit. He swam across the Strait of Messina in Sicily, Italy wearing handcuffs. Dolphinman set a world record in swimming one mile in hand and leg shackles at the Flowers Sea Swim on Grand Cayman on 9 June 2012 in 1 hour 14 minutes.
- Flat Abs, Fitness And Fly
- Dolphinman website
- Onda TV on Paolo Cerizzi
- Interview dubbed in English
- Dolphinan swim event list
- Swimming Lago Maggiore in butterfly with wetsuit
- Paolo Cerizzi Will Be Tied Up In The Cayman Islands
- Open Water Swimming website
- Butterfly Swim Rules In The Open Water
- Anna Lominadze Ties Up A Distance Record
- What Are Swimmers Known As?