Cathryn Salladin is an American pool and open water swimmer from FAST (Fullerton Aquatics Sports Team) and Yorba Linda, California.
Open Water Swimming Career
- she won the 2015 Seal Beach Rough Water Swim 3-mile swim on 15 June in 56:56.46.
- she was invited to the 2017 USA Swimming National Open Water Select Camp in Fort Myers, Florida.
- she finished 10th in the 25 km marathon swim at the 2017 FINA World Championships in Hungary.
- she finished 6th in the 10 km race at the USA Swimming Open Water National Championships held at Castaic Lake, California on 19 May 2017.
- she finished 19th in 1 hour 3 minutes 24.00 seconds at the USA Swimming Open Water National Championships held at Castaic Lake, California on 21 May 2017.
- she finished 10th in the Crippen Cup 10K at the Open Water Festival in Miromar Lakes, Florida on 14 April 2018.
- USA Swimming National Open Water Select Camp
- Cathryn Salladin Collegiate Swimming
- USA Swimming Open Water Rosters For World Championships
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Olympic 10K Marathon Swim
- Dickinson and Salladin Shine at Seal Beach Roughwater Swim
- Ana Marcela Cunha Wins 9th World Championship Medal
- Open Water Festival Precursor To USA Nationals
- The People Behind The Feeding Sticks