Cassandra Oliver is a 30-year-old American open water swimmer from South Carolina .
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- On 27 April 2019, she had the 29th fastest cumulative time of 15:20:05.0 in the 2019 SCAR Swim Challenge in Arizona.
- On 24 April 2019, she finished 37th overall in the 15.2 km Saguaro Lake stage swim of the 4-day SCAR Swim Challenge in Arizona in 5:05:23.3.
- On 25 April 2019, she finished 35th in the 14.4 km Canyon Lake stage swim of the 4-day SCAR Swim Challenge in Arizona in 4:26:33.8.
- On 26 April 2019, she finished 33rd in the 27.3 km stage across Apache Lake on Day 3 of the 4-day S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge in Arizona in 8:54:36.3 at the age of 30.
- On 27 April 2019, she finished 34th in the 10 km stage across Roosevelt Lake on Day 4 of the 4-day S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge in Arizona in 4:28:45.8 at the age of 30.
- The History of Swimming 4 Long Days In SCAR
- Jessica Kieras Wins Day 2 Of S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge
- Fast Flyer Freestyles, Finishes First
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- I Got Stung
- World Marathon Swimming Association
- SCAR Swim Challenge Facebook page