Cascais is a coastal town and a municipality in Estoril, Portugal, 30 kilometers (19 miles) west of Lisbon. The former fishing village gained fame as a resort for Portugal's royal family in the late 19th century and early 20th century. Nowadays, it is a popular vacation spot for both Portuguese and foreign tourists. It is located in the Estoril Coast.
Open Water Swimming
- Cascais is the site of the Swim Challenge Cascais open water swimming competition, organised by Jorge Paulo Pereira.
- Cascais is the site of the Cascais Beach and Cape Tour organized by SwimTogether and led by André Santos.
Videos of Swim Challenge Cascais
- Swim Together. Swim, Wild And Free
- Swim Challenge Cascais
- Swim Challenge Cascais information
- From Young To Older In Cascais
- TAP Sponsors Swim Challenge Cascais
- Cascais Swim Challenge Na Rota Da Elite Mundial
- Cascais Swim Challenge Swim For Ocean
- Beba Aqua
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Andre Santos Win 2017 Swim Challenge Cascais
- Ocean Recovery Alliance