Carol Wortman is a 55-year-old American open water swimmer from Annapolis, Maryland.
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- On 11 October 2020, she finished 24th in the 19.3 km Swim Around Charleston in South Carolina in 5 hours 30 minutes 3 seconds at the age of 53.
- She participated in the 2022 Memphremagog Winter Swim Festival in Lake Memphremagog, Vermont on 26-27 February 2022.
- On 15 July 2022, she crossed the 32.3 km Catalina Channel from Santa Catalina Island to the Southern California mainland in 13 hours 32 minutes, supported by Denis Crean and Tom Hull.
- Winter In Willoughby, Swimming In Snow
- Open Water Swimming
- Kingdom Games
- 2020 Swim Around Charleston – Solo Results
- Alex Kostich Wins Swim Around Charleston
- Stately, Splendid, Stunning Swim Starts Around Charleston
- Marathon Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming