Carlsbad State Beach is a protected beach in the state park system of California, USA, located in Carlsbad. It is a San Diego County beach with coastal bluffs. Popular activities include open water swimming, surfing, scuba diving, fishing, and beachcombing.
Open Water Swimming
The Carlsbad Open Water Swimming is an ocean swimming group who swim in the Pacific Ocean throughout the year in Carlsbad.
- Moonlight State Beach
- Moonlight Beach, An Aquatic Playground In Southern California
- Sarah Turner Talks About COVID-19's Impact On Swimmers On WOWSA Live
- Carlsbad Ocean Swimming
- Swimming With COWS From Coast To Coast
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Olympic 10K Marathon Swim
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming