(Redirected from Carlos Acosta Aldrete)
Carlos Acosta Aldrete is a 45-year-old Mexican open water swimmer from Mexico City who achieved the Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming.
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- In 2015, he finished 3rd in the 25 km Swim Across The Sound in Connecticut in 9 hours 26 minutes 55 seconds.
- On 30 April 2016, he finished 6th the 14.4 Los Cabos Challenge in Los Cabos, Baja California, Mexico in 5 hours 1 minute.
- He completed a crossing of the Catalina Channel from Santa Catalina Island to the Southern California mainland in 11 hours 22 minutes 9 seconds on 30 October 2017.
- On 7 September 2016, he completed a 33.8 km crossing of the English Channel from England to France in 15 hours 31 minutes.
- On 14 July 2018, he finished 12th in the 45.9 km 20 Bridges Manhattan Swim in New York City in 8 hours 22 minutes 48 seconds to achieve the Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming.
- On 9 September 2020, he attempted a two-way crossing of the English Channel that was aborted after 9 hours 9 minutes.
- Carlos Acosta Will Try, Try Again
- Nathan Payas Does Triple Crown Of Open Water Swimming
- Catalina Channel Swimming Federation
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Marathon Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimmers Federation bio
- 20 Bridges Manhattan Swim Results
- Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming