Florida Straits Crossings
- He guided Diana Nyad across the Florida Straits in 2011.
- He guided Penny Palfrey partway across the Florida Straits in 2012.
- He guided Chloe McCardel partway across the Florida Straits in 2013 from Cuba to Florida.
- He guided Cynthia Aguilar in her prone paddle across the Straits of Florida in 2011 that took over 29 hours.
- He guided Ben Friberg in a stand-up paddleboard 111 miles (179 km) voyage in 28 hours from the Hemingway marina, near the Cuban capital Havana, to Key West, Florida.
Built in 2006, Sunluver is a Lagoon 440 with the Owners Suite layout that offers guests a comfortable, enjoyable, and restful stay. Beautifully appointed rooms and countless amenities make Sunluver one of Key West's most desired private yachting experience. The catamaran by design has a more roomy interior and offers a smooth sailing experience without the "heeling" motion of a monohull that often causes sea sickness.