Cape Cod to Nantucket Swim
The Cape Cod to Nantucket Swim is a 24-mile (39 km) charity swim across the Nantucket Sound by Grant Wentworth, an American open water swimmer and member of Aquatic Water Buffalo. He raised over US$100,000 for Swim Across America for the Nantucket Cottage Hospital’s cancer care program.
- Ron Kramer, navigator
- John Boreland, escort pilot
- Chloë McCardel, support crew coach and head feeder
- Paul McQueeney, Marathon Swimmers Federation observer
- Kayak Team and Assistant Feeders include Mark Wentworth, Matthew Evans, Brian Ebke, Scott Arcenas
- Shark team includes Andy Olday, Blake Knowles, Chris Jankins