Camila Mercado is a Bolivian open water swimmer who represents La Paz Tennis Club.
Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
She won the women's division in the XI versión del Torneo Internacional de Aguas Abiertas: ISLA DEL SOL - ISLA DE LA LUNA (Nadando Cerca del Cielo), a 7.5 km lake swim in Lago Titicaca, Bolivia on 12 May 2018 in 2 hours 0 minutes 37 seconds at 3,811m (12,500 feet) altitude.
- Swimming From The Sun To The Moon
- Aguas Abiertas
- Swimming In The Sky
- Nadando Cerca Del Cielo, Swimming Near Heaven
- Most Difficult Swims In The World - Southern Hemisphere
- Most Difficult Swims In The World - Northern Hemisphere
- Swimming From Isla De La Luna To Isla Del Sol
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- The Daily News of Open Water Swimming