Open Water Swimming Highlights
- She competed and won races in the Swimming NSW Open Water and Marathon Series coached by Graeme Carroll.
- She won the 5 km Oceania Swimming Championships.
- She won Australian Open Water Swimming Championship medals from 5 km to 25 km races.
- In the 1997 Pan Pacific Swimming Championships, she won a silver in the 5 km and a bronze in the 25 km races.
- In the 1999 FINA World Championships in Perth, Australia, she finished 5th in 5 km.
- She competed in two Rottnest Channel Swim. The second time, she won and set a women’s record for the race.
- In her final marathon swim, she won the women’s division of the 45.9 km Manhattan Island Marathon Swim, finishing second 10 seconds behind the winner.
- She won the 5 km race at the 1998 Australian Long-distance Swimming Championships in 1 hour 1 minute 48.00 seconds.
- She won the 25 km race at the 2000 Australian Long-distance Swimming Championships in 5 hours 47 minutes 13.00 seconds.