Bridges to Bluffs 10K
(Redirected from Bridges to Bluffs)
Bridges to Bluffs 10K or B2B is a 6.2-mile marathon swim organized by the K.O.W.S. in Knoxville, Tennessee on 30 September 2018 and is part of the Triple Crown of the Tennessee. Bridges to Bluffs is from Volunteer Landing to Sequoyah Hills Park in the Tennessee River.
Triple Crown of the Tennessee
The Triple Crown of the Tennessee along the Tennessee River includes:
- the 5-mile Swim Hobbs Island organized by Team Rocket Tri in Huntsville, Alabama held on 16 September 2018
- the 6.2-mile Bridges to Bluffs 10K organized by the K-COWS-Knoxville Open Water Swimmers in Knoxville, Tennessee held on 30 September 2018.
- the 10-mile Swim The Suck organized by the Chattanooga Open Water Swimmers (C.O.W.S.) and Outdoor Chattanooga in Chattanooga, Tennessee on 13 October 2018.
- Swim It And They Will Come
- Swim Until The C.O.W.S. Come Home
- Knoxville Open Waters
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming