The Bridge to Bridge 10K marathon swim is organized by Water World Swim and is limited to 50 elite swimmers. Competitors will begin the race at the Golden Gate Bridge (close to the south tower) and finish at the San Francisco Bay Bridge during a 3.85 knots flood. (tide west to east). Only swimmers with extensive open water experience should register. it is one of the few marathon swims held in San Francisco Bay and organized by Pedro Ordenes.
It is one of America's Top 100 Open Water Swims.
City San Francisco Bay, San Francisco
Name Pedro Ordenes of Water World Swim
Event Date: 2 July 2016
Website: Water World Swim
- Water World Swim events
- Olympic Marathon Swims For Amateurs Of All Abilities
- List of Marathon Swims
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame
- Marathon Swimming
- What Is A Marathon Swim?
- Do Marathon Runs Compare To Marathon Swims?
- Longest Marathon Swims In The World
- What is The Defined Distance Of A Marathon Swim?
- How Many Channel Swimmers Are There In The World?