Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- He served as the team lead for IISA Ireland team at the IISA 5th World Championship in Samoëns, France.
- He is certified as an IISA Official Observer L1 as of 1 March 2022.
- He finished 8th in the IISA Ireland 1k National Championships Ice Kilometer on 26 January 2019 in 19:42:66.
- On 2 February 2019, he completed an Ice Mile in 2.40°C water and 2.00°C air temperatures in 35 minutes 9 seconds in a lido type sea water pool.
- On 1 January 2020, he completed an Ice Mile in Camlough Lake in Armagh, Ireland in 5.00°C water and 0.00°C air temperatures in 46 minutes 20 seconds.
- On 31 January 2021, he completed an Ice Mile in Mill Road, Limerick, Ireland in 4.67°C water and 1.10°C air temperatures in 43 minutes 48 seconds, overseen by the Limerick Narwhals.
- On 23 January 2022, he completed an Ice Mile in Portumna, Galway, Ireland in 4.97°C water and 1.30°C air temperatures in 39 minutes 23 seconds.