Brenna Knapp is a 16-year-old American pool and open water swimmer from California.
Open Water Swimming Career
- Knapp finished first in the women's division at the 2016 Naples Island Swim & SUP, a 3-mile circumnavigation swim held in Alamitos Bay in Long Beach, California.
- Knapp finished second in the 3-mile ocean swim at the 48th Annual Seal Beach Rough Water Swim in Seal Beach, California on 24 June 2017.
- Hank Wise, Abigail Bergman Win Seal Beach 3 Miler
- Naples Island Swim & SUP
- Swimming Under Bridges, In Canals And Around Islands
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Marathon Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- Naples Island Swims
- Olympic 10K Marathon Swim
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Alex Kostich To Give Hints To Open Water Success