Brenda Norman is an Australian open water swimmer.
Open Water Swimming
- On 9 January 2021, she completed Tasmania's 34 km Derwent River Big Swim in 7 hours 4 minutes to become the 9th person to complete the swim and set the overall record in one of The Toughest 13 marathon swims.
- On 20 March 2021, she completed the 25 km Port to Pub crossing to complete the Australian Triple Crown.
- Australian Marathon Swimming Hall of Famers Achieve Australian Triple Crown
- Luke Richards Completes The Australian Triple Crown
- Ross Youngman Completes The Australian Triple Crown
- Quintet Of Australian Triple Crowners Led By The Sea Bull
- All-time Historical Big Swims Down Derwent River
- 3 For 3: Richard Jones Completes the Australian Triple Crown
- 3 For 3: Emma Radford Completes the Australian Triple Crown
- 3 For 3: Brenda Norman Completes the Australian Triple Crown
- Brenda Norman, Emma Radford Are 1-2 Down The Derwent River