Brenda Lussier-Neumueller is a deaf open water swimmer who attempted to swim across both Lake Erie and Lake Ontario in Canada as part of the two-stage Silent Swim to Fight Cystic Fibrosis under the auspices of Solo Swims of Ontario.
Silent Swim to Fight Cystic Fibrosis
- Stage 1: 19.2 km solo swim across Lake Erie in June 2015 from Sturgeon Point in New York to Crystal Beach in Ontario took Lussier 10 hours 3 minutes.
- Stage 2: 52 km solo swim across Lake Ontario, starting at Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario and finishing at Marilyn Bell Park in Toronto, was stopped after 26 hours 16 minutes and a total distance of 44.3 km.
- Silent Swim To Fight Cystic Fibrosis
- Lake Ontario swim attempt by Solo Swims of Ontario
- Brenda Lussier-Neumueller
- Here's To A Pair Of Incredible Swims By Brenda Lussier
- Updated 24-Hour Club
- 24-hour Club…Swimming All Day And Night
- Swimming For More Than 24 Hours
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Marathon Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming