Stability Snorkel: Speed
noun - Stability Snorkel: Speed is part of the Stability Snorkel Series. Bracketless™ snorkels are so comfortable and stable that swimmers will forget they are wearing one. The Speed Snorkel is designed specifically for competitive swimmers who train at high speeds. The tube curves closely around the head to support an elevated body position while sprinting.
In 1995, FINIS created the first center-mount snorkel for the competitive swim market. Since then, snorkels have become a staple product in pools around the world. Their widespread use helped identify two common complaints: head brackets hurt and often leaving a bump on the head, and the earthquake experience swimmers feel after turning at every wall.
- Diary Of A Double With Antonio Argüelles - Week 10
- Diary Of A Double With Antonio Argüelles - Week 8
- WOWSA Distance Challenge In October
- Stability Snorkel: Speed
- Agility Hand Paddles, Floating
- Alignment Kickboard
- Edge Fins
- Rival Swim Backpack
- FINIS Bolt Goggles
- WOWSA Distance Challenge registration
- Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association