Bold and Beautiful
The 'Bold & Beautiful' (Bold and Beautiful Swim Squad Manly) is an informal group who meet out the front of Manly Life Saving Club in Manly, Australia and swim at 7am, 7 days a week from Manly to Shelly Beach and back founded by Julie Isbill. The squat includes open water butterflyer Eli Ball.
The ocean swimmers wear hot pink 'Bold & Beautiful' swim caps, sponsored by Access Communications Pty Ltd. The 'Bold & Beautiful' head out from Manly, gather at the point before venturing over to Shelly Beach where we wait for the last swimmer then depart for our return trip. You can always find a group of 'Bold & Beautiful' re-energising at Bluewater for coffee or brekkie after the swim.
The Bold & Beautiful was nominated for the 2013 World Open Water Swimming Offering of the Year award.
Location: Manly to Shelly Beach
Contact Name: Julie Isbill
Telephone: +61 (0) 438 363452
Event Dates: everyday! 7am, 7 days a week
Website: Official Website
- Bold And Beautiful Official Website
- Bold and Beautiful Blog
- Bold and Beautiful Swim Squad Manly
- Bold and Beautiful tracking attendance
- Bold and Beautiful distances swum
- Bold and Beautiful Winter Badges data
- Bold And Beautiful Is Both
- Open Water Swimming
- Keeping Daily Progress With The Bold And Beautiful
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- 2013 World Open Water Swimming Offering Of The Year
- Top 25 Products And Companies In Openwaterpedia
- Clair Harris And Julie Isbill Celebrate Their Triple Crowns