Bobby Bollier (born 22 August 1989) is an American professional swimmer.
- Bollier is a 2-time silver medalist at the World University Games. In 2015, he won a silver medal for a relay and placed 8th in the 200m fly at the Pan-American Games.
- Bollier placed third in the 200m butterfly at the 2012 US Olympic Team Trials.
- In 2011 he was the US National Champion in the 200m butterfly.
- He was a 14-time NCAA All-American and was named a First Team Academic All-American while at Stanford University.
- In 2015 Bollier signed with swimwear company Dolfin.
- Bollier received a Work the Dream Grant in 2013 from the Fran Crippen Elevation Foundation.