Blue Journey Dangerous Wave Project
The Blue Journey Dangerous Wave Project is an educational film series and collaborative public outreach campaign by Bruckner Chase in collaboration with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s National Weather Service and Ocean Today. The impactful film series, clinics and talks are supported by corporate partners, community groups, villages, schools and environmental organizations. Surf Zone Safe is the upcoming Ocean Today film series title with location- and community-specific advice for communities in American Samoa, and the East Coast, Pacific Northwest, Southern California and Hawaii in the United States.
The film series will be released in Spring 2018 as part of an Ocean Today’s Full Moon program.
The Blue Journey Dangerous Wave Project will be available worldwide at oceantoday.noaa.gov.
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Official Website
- Ocean Today
- Full Moon program
- National Weather Service
- Blue Journey Dangerous Waves Set To Finish Filming
- American Samoa to Utilize Its 3000-Year History With The Ocean
- Uila O Le Sami Returns To American Samoa
- American Samoa - Stronger Together: The Waterman's Way
- BlueJourney Traverses The Open Water And Film Worlds
- Blue Journey, An American Samoa Documentary In Scotland
- What Goes Around, Comes Around: The Waterman's Way
- Toa o le Tai, Surf Life Saving Sports & Junior Guard Training
- Faaaloalo I Le Vasa, Dangerous Wave Project