Blue Hole is a diving location on east Sinai, a few kilometers north of Dahab, Egypt on the coast of the Red Sea. The Blue Hole is a submarine sinkhole, around 130 meters (462.5 feet) deep. There is a shallow opening around 6 meters deep, known as "the saddle", opening out to the sea, and a 26 meters long tunnel, known as "the arch", whose top is at a depth of 56 m (184 feet). The hole and the surrounding area have an abundance of coral and reef fish.
- Who Is More Extreme Than Bogusław Ogrodnik?
- Boguslaw Ogrodnik Is Extreme Many Times Over
- Bogusław Ogrodnik Joins Open Water Luminaries At TED Talks
- Reaching The Highs And Lows With Boguslaw Ogrodnik
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Communicating From The Channel